Fashion blogger Marie of merelymarie talks about her thrifted blazer...
"I love this blazer! It’s super comfortable & feels very well cut.""I found it at the Salvation Army some time last year, and had it dry cleaned. It still had the original tags/spare button envelope on it. This was my look for the Natural Hair Expo."
About Marie's outfit
- Blazer: Express Design Studio
- Blouse: thrift store find
- Denim: Hudson
- Shoes: Hispanitas
- Watch: gift
- Bracelets: Tiffany & Co., Claires
- Nails & Toesies: OPI, Tickle My France-y
- Hair: Wash & Go/Twist Out Combo
How do you wear your blazer?